Pentair IntelliFlo VS+SVRS 011057 Pool Pump - Version 2
The IntelliFlo VS+SVRS 011057 pump is the revolutionary way to reduce energy costs and meet the desire for the safest possible pool. This "intelligent" pump can cut the pool portion of utility bills 30% to 90%, saving you hundreds of dollars per year and thousands of dollars over its long life.
The Savings Story
IntelliFlo VS+SVRS features an exclusive blend of technology innovations that enable you to typically slash pump-related utility costs:
Exclusive, advanced motor technology. IntelliFlo pumps are the first to use exclusive permanent magnet motor technology (used in hybrid cars). This provides a typical "base savings" of 30% over pumps with traditional induction motors.
Onboard intelligence with variable drive. IntelliFlo pumps also include a variable speed capability, along with digital controls and proprietary software that allow custom programming of optimum pump speeds for specific tasks-filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, waterfalls, etc. There are eight individual, adjustable speed settings at your command. For virtually all applications, the optimum speed will be lower than the pre-set, unchangeable speeds of older pumps. So you can exploit a fundamental pump law-slow down the pump and you cut energy use dramatically.
The result of these combined innovations is a pump that uses just a small fraction of the horsepower or a standard pump and a small fraction of the energy...about the same as an ordinary 100-watt light bulb. This tremendous improvement in efficiency translates directly into impressive savings.
The Safety Story
IntelliFlo VS+SVRS is also the first pump with an integrated Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS), which provides an important layer of entrapment protection. Its built-in controller and proprietary software detect blockage of the drain and automatically the pump off within seconds.
IntelliFlo VS+SVRS meets ASME A220.127.116.112 standards, thereby complying with new Federal legislation related to public pools (Virginia Graeme Baker Pool Safety Act), as well as a growing number of state and local statures for residential pools where entrapment protection measures are required.
IntelliFlo VS+SVRS 011057 pump features:
- Unlike other devices, the built-in SVRS protection cannot be turned off.
- Safety Lock-out feature (password-protected) prevents pump speed settings from being changed by anyone but you.
- For added safety, if the SVRS becomes disabled, the pump will not run.
- No SVRS calibration required-a very simple solution
- The quietest pool pump on the planet.
- Rotatable keypad for easy programming and viewing
- Keypad has the ability to be wall mounted with the optional wall mount kit (356904Z - Sold Separately)
- Exceptionally long service life due to motor technology and built-in diagnostics that protect it from the most common causes of premature pump failure-loss of prime, overheating, freezing, and voltage irregularities
- Ability to adapt to changes in pool equipment-just reprogram to operate new or replacement equipment with the lowest energy use.
- Unique ability to alter the performance of water features-no other pump allows you to adjust features on demand to change the sights and sounds of your poolscape with the push of a button.
The efficiency and cost-saving performance of IntelliFlo are revolutionary. Now, add the layer of swimmer protection provided with an integrated Safety Vacuum Release System, and you can see why IntelliFlo VS+SVRS is, indeed, the most valuable and responsible addition you can make to your pool.