The new Hayward TriStar Pump features heavy-duty, high-performance pump technology. Easy to install, service and maintain, the Hayward TriStar outperforms the competition when it comes to flow, efficiency and value. It's the first to feature a Tri-Lock lid with a large, no-rib strainer basket design that`s quick and easy to clean. Tri-Star bases allow it to seamlessly retrofit into existing pool systems.
- In-ground pools of all types and sizes (including in-floor cleaning systems, solar heating systems, water features)
- In-ground spas or in-ground pool/spa combinations
- Super-sized basket has extra leaf-holding capacity and extends time between cleanings. Rigid construction assures free flowing operation for heavy debris loads. Smooth inside surface insures easy debris removal.
- Tri-Lock design makes strainer cover removal easy. No tools required, no loose parts, and no clamps.
- Lexan see-thru strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning. Test feature allows line pressure test to 50 PSI MAXIMUM.
- All components molded of corrosion-proof glass-filled polypropylene for extra durability and long life.
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation.
- Mounting base provides stable, stress-free support.
- Heat resistant, industrial size ceramic seal.
- Rugged, one-piece housing, with full-flow ports, assures rapid priming and continuous operation.
- Balanced, Noryl high-head impeller provides high-volume output to accommodate even the most demanding installations, including pool/spa combinations and in-floor cleaning systems.
- Service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts. Motor and entire Power End assembly can be removed, without disturbing pipe or mounting connections, by disengaging just six (6) bolts.