The Intermatic MultiWave wireless control system commands two-speed and variable speed pumps. This receiver interfaces with the MultiWave wireless handheld controller to allow you to manage five pool and spa functions.
Intermatic's MultiWave is designed as a ''plug and play'' system. Install the water sensor PA122 and watch the MultiWave thermostat come alive to maintain your pool and/or spa water temperatures. Install the air sensor 178PA28A and let the MultiWave freeze protection system take over to protect your investment. Connect your equipment to the intelligent RS485 communication port and relax as the the MultiWave recognizes and controls your equipment with ease.
Intermatic MultiWave Includes:
- Owner's Manual
- Equipment Labels
- Hand Held PE953 Transmitter w/Three AA Batteries
- Small Flat Head Screwdriver
- Water Sensor with Hose Clamp
- Receiving PE653 Controller with 2T2485GA Enclosure
Intermatic MultiWave Specifications:
- Enclosure & Control: NEMA 3R rated for Indoor/Outdoor installation in beige finish
93 ⁄8 in. H x 51 ⁄2 in W x 35 ⁄8 in. D
- Enclosure Knockouts: Combination 1 ⁄2 – 3 ⁄4 in. nominal knockouts, one on back and each side of enclosure and two on bottom
- Control Supply: 120, 240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 5-Watts Maximum
Circuit #1: 20 Amp Resistive (17 FLA, 80 LRA), 120, 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Circuit #2 thru #5: 15 Amp Resistive (10 FLA, 60 LRA), 120, 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz