The Pool Blaster Max CG is the commercial grade cleaner for any residential pool! Designed to clean the largest in-ground pools easily and effortlessly, the Max CG uses an Ultra-High Flow pump to provide 33% more power and suction than the standard Pool Blaster Max. The CG gains all of this power without sacrificing the versatile 9 inch flexible vacuum head, the integrated spot cleaning/corner nozzle, or the easy-to-clean, reusable, high capacity filter bag that made the original Pool Blaster Max an industry leader. The extra powerful Pool Blaster Max CG makes sure that every inch of any residential pool is sparkling clean.
The Pool Blaster Max CG makes no compromises, combining all of the great features of the original Pool Blaster Max with 33% more cleaning power, blasting away the toughest messes faster than ever before! It’s no wonder that Pool and Spa News awarded the Pool Blaster Max CG the prestigious Readers Choice Best New Product for 2008. For residential use, no product offers more power and speed than the Pool Blaster Max CG!
Pool Blaster Max CG Details:
- Rechargeable, 5-Year Battery w/Quick-Connect Plug
- Long life, Fast Recharger
- Hi-Flow Vacuum Motor (40-60 gals/min)
- On-Board Debris Catcher with Reusable, All-Purpose & Micro-Filter Sand, Silt & Algae (on CG) Bag
- Built-In Hanging, Storage Notch
- Quick Release Telescopic Pole Connector
- Easy-Grip Handle For Step, Stair & Surface Cleaning
- Clip-on Wheels For Concrete & Gunite Pools
- Clip-On Brushes For Vinyl-Lined Pools
- Wide Diameter (1") Spot-Cleaning Nozzle
- Dent, ding, and fade proof ; lightweight body
- Built-in hanging storage notch
Pool Blaster Max CG Specifications
- Power Rating: 400
- Scrubbing Brushes: Yes
- Cleaning Coverage Sq. Ft/ Hour: 2232 Sq ft Hr
- Battery Recharger Included: Yes
- Run Time: 1 hr
- Vacuum Head Width: 10"
- Crevice Corner Nozzle: Yes
- Unit Size: 20" x 7.25" x 6"
- Unit Weight: 5.65lbs
- Warranty: 1 year electronic related components. The filter bag and head cover and pool adapter cuff require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear and are not covered under warranty.