The IntelliProXF variable speed pump packs more money-saving innovations into a single pump than any other. Compared to traditional single-speed pumps, it can reduce your annual utility bill by up to $1,600*.
Sta-Rite IntelliProXF Features
The difference is a breakthrough by Sta-Rite: XF pump hydraulics. We've redesigned interior passageways and parts for smoother, more efficient operation. So IntelliProXF pump uses less energy to deliver the flow your pool requires.
These operating hydraulic improvements are paired with Sta-Rite IntelliPro variable speed technology, a proven design that has led the revolution in pool pump efficiency. Together, these innovations give you the most advanced, smoothest-running, and most energy-efficient pump we've ever made. It's part of our Eco Select line of products, one of our "greenest" and most efficient equipment choices.
- Saves up to $1,600* each year, compared to traditional pumps; even greater savings are achievable on larger pools.
- The same energy-efficient permanent magnet motor design that makes hybrid cars so efficient.
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer assure optimum speed and run times to maximize efficiency and cost savings.
- Plenty of power to run large residential and commercial pools with water features
- The quietest pump on the planet. At lower speeds, you may not even know it's operating.
- Field-proven reliability no other variable speed brand can match.
- Variable speed operation improves filter and chlorinator performance; helps reduce algae build-up.
- Built-in self-diagnostics protect the pump.
- Compatible with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, SunTouch and other brands of digital pool/spa controls. When paired with an IntelliTouch or EasyTouch automation system and the ScreenLogic interface, the IntelliProXF can be controlled from an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, anywhere, anytime.