High voltage relay kit for 2-speed filter pump.
PUMP: 3 HP MAX.
- At the LX Power Center, remove service panel from right-side compartment to expose high volatage section.
- Remove wingnut from mounting stud of relay kit, and position relay below existing relays on compartment divider.
- Loosen LOCK SCREW of hinged faceplate (left-side compartment), and swing it open to expose low voltage section.
- Feed low voltage connector of relay through lower hole, and mounting stud through upper hole in compartment divider.
- Plug low voltage connector into circuit board at appropriate relay socket.
- Snap terminal block into next available position on mounting track in high voltage compartment. Push hard to secure.
- Interconnect terminal block with LOAD 1 and LOAD 2 of R1(FLTR) terminal block, in accordance with diagram above.
- Remove protective backing from DUAL SPEED label (included in relay kit), and adhere in appropriate position to cover the high voltage wiring label adjacent to terminal block.
- Connect two speed filter pump to LOW SPEED, HIGH SPEED, and COMMON terminals at DUAL SPEED terminal block.