Hayward SwimClear C4030 Cartridge Filter reaches new horizons in cartridge filter technology. A cluster of four reusable polyester cartridge elements provides a choice of 425 square feet of heavy-duty, dirt-holding capacity and extra-long filter cycles. SwimClear C4030 cartridge filter tanks are made from a reinforced co-polymer material for the ultimate in strength, durability and long life even for the toughest applications and environmental conditions. Discover the crystal clear results and reliable performance of SwimClear C4030 Cartridge Filter by Hayward the first choice of pool professionals.
- PermaGlass XL filter tanks made from extra durable glass reinforced co-polymer to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions, including in-floor cleaning systems
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof, one-piece clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom. Allows quick access to all internal components without disturbing piping or connections
- Non-corrosive top closure plate prevents elements from lifting and allowing unfiltered water to by-pass into pool or spa during operation
- 2" full-flow internal piping and plumbing for less resistance to flow and maximum performance.
- Quad-Cluster of high-quality polyester cartridge elements provide 425 square feet of filter area for extra dirt-holding capacity and long, long filter cycles
- PVC union coupling connection accepts 1 1/2" or 2" piping for plumbing versatility
- Self-Aligned tank top and bottom make access to serving the Quad-Cluster cartridge elements fast and simple
- Full size 1 1/2" integral drain allows for fast, 100% clean-out and easier flushing of tank
- In-ground pools
- In-ground pool/spa combinations
- In-ground spas (residential or commercial)