Hayward SwimClear C5030 Cartridge Filter reaches new horizons in cartridge filter technology. A cluster of four reusable polyester cartridge elements provides 525 square feet of heavy-duty, dirt-holding capacity and extra-long filter cycles. SwimClear C5030 cartridge filter tanks are made from a reinforced co-polymer material for the ultimate in strength, durability and long life â€“ even for the toughest applications and environmental conditions. Discover the crystal clear results and reliable performance of SwimClear C5030 Cartridge Filter by Hayward â€“ the first choice of pool professionals.
- PermaGlass XL filter tanks made from extra durable glass reinforced co-polymer to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions, including in-floor cleaning systems
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof, one-piece clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom. Allows quick access to all internal components without disturbing piping or connections
- Non-corrosive top closure plate prevents elements from lifting and allowing unfiltered water to by-pass into pool or spa during operation
- 2" full-flow internal piping and plumbing for less resistance to flow and maximum performance.
- Quad-Cluster of high-quality polyester cartridge elements provide 525 square feet of filter area for extra dirt-holding capacity and long, long filter cycles
- PVC union coupling connection accepts 1 1/2" or 2" piping for plumbing versatility
- Self-Aligned tank top and bottom make access to serving the Quad-Cluster cartridge elements fast and simple
- Full size 1 1/2" integral drain allows for fast, 100% clean-out and easier flushing of tank
- In-ground pools
- In-ground pool/spa combinations
- In-ground spas (residential or commercial)