The Hayward TriStar VS 950 is part of the Hayward's Expert Line. Store Pickup Only.
SP32950VSP - 115v or 230v - 2.7 Total HP
TriStar® VS 950 variable-speed pump has been upgraded with a chemical-resistant Viton® seal and a 4-year warranty. And like all TriStar VS pumps, TriStar VS 900 can save up to 90% on energy costs, an average of $1500 per year, compared with traditional single-speed units, paying for itself faster than larger, more expensive models.
Hayward TriStar VS 950 Features:
- Weighted Energy Factor (WEF) for 115V = 10.1 and 230V = 7.3. The higher the WEF, the more efficient the pump.
- Provides ample power to replace most high-performance pumps up to 3 HP
- Upgraded with a chemical-resistant Viton seal
- Industry-best 4-year warranty
- No-rib, extra- large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings
- ENERGY STAR Certified and compliant with industry regulations including Title 20 and APSP 15; eligible for local utility rebates
- Install in any application: in stand-alone mode, with Hayward automation (including OmniLogic), or with competitive control systems (via relay control)
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Fully programmable, digital control interface rotates to four different positions or mounts to the wall for more convenient access and viewing