FullFloXF 2-way, 3-way and check valves provide higher flow rates and produce much lower water pressure drop. These valves are ideal for diverting, shutoff, or mixing applications. The polytetraflouroethylene (PTFE) composite diverter seal requires no lubrication. Field-adjustable stops ensure precise positioning while simplifying use, and the extra wide diverter offers superior sealing when used with actuators. The check valves have a gray flapper which makes it easy to see when the valve is open or closed.
- 2.5" X 3" Plumbing. (This valve can be plumbed using either 2.5" or 3" PVC or CPVC Pipe)
- High temperature CPVC. (Recommended where air temperatures can reach 105 Degrees)
- Rated at 50 psi and an industry leading 180 GPM of flow.
- Check valve return spring designed to minimize head loss.
- Check valve design seals down to 15" water column (0.54 psi)
- Largest possible flow area for lower head loss.
- Manufacturers lifetime seal warranty.
- Tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 50.
- Tested and certified to IAPMO PS 87-95