For automatic operation of a Pentair and Compool 3-way valve.
STAGING OF VALVE:
- Remove Knob, Handle and four screws from the Valve Cover.
- Align splines of CVA-24 shaft over shaft of Valve.
- If CVA-24 is not aligned with mounting holes on Valve Cover, rotate CVA-24 (while still attached to Valve) until CVA-24 is positioned correctly over Valve.
- Use the 4 mounting screws provided to mount CVA-24 to Valve Cover.
- Mount Valve Handle and Knob to CVA-24.
- Connect cord into Power Center circuit board at appropriate Valve Actuator socket.
If the Valve rotates to the wrong position (180 degrees out of phase), adjust the switch on the back of the CVA-24 between ON1 and ON2 position. This will rotate the Valve to the correct position.
Voltage: 24 VAC
Torque: 250 inch pounds
Size: L 7.5", H 4.75", W 4.25"
Material: Housing - Noryl: Gears - steel
Grease: MoS2 Lubricant
Cord length: 25'
Rated: Outdoor use