The Pentair IntelliFlo i1 is made for Arizona and LA County
Meets Arizona Amperage limitations.
Meets L.A. county health department restrictions
The Pentair IntelliFlo i1 Variable Speed pump can be programmed to run at specific speeds and time intervals for maximum operating efficiency and energy conservation for a variety of in-ground pools.
- The pump can operate from 450 RPM to 3450 RPM with four preset speeds of 750, 1500, 2350 and 3110 RPM
- The pump can be adjusted from the control panel to run at any speed between 450 RPM to 3450 RPM for different applications
- Up to 8 programmable speeds
- Pump control panel alarm LED and error messages warn the user against under and over voltage, high temperature, over current and freeze protection
- Communicates with EasyTouch, IntelliTouch or SunTouch control systems or an IntelliComm communication center via a two-wire RS-485 cable connection
- Self-priming for easy start-up
- Compatible with most cleaning systems, filters, and jet action spas
Drive Assembly and Control Panel
The Pentair IntelliFlo i1 drive assembly consists of an operator control panel and the system electronics that drive the motor. The drive microprocessor controls the motor by changing the frequency of the current it receives together, with changing the voltage to control the rotational speed.
Pentair IntelliFlo i1 External Control
IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®,SunTouch®, and IntelliComm® can remotely control the IntelliFlo i1 Variable Speed pump. The pump™ communications address and other functions are accessible from the pump™ control panel.
- RS-485 commincation cable included
- IntelliTouch controls 8 IntelliFlo pumps using 8 speeds per pump.
- EasyTouch controls 2 IntelliFlo pumps using 8 speeds per pump.
- SunTouch controls one IntelliFlo pump using 8 speeds.
- IntelliComm controls one IntelliFlo pump using the 4 External Control programs.
Motor Pentair IntelliFlo i1 Features:
- Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM)
- High efficiency (3450 RPM 92% and 1000 RPM 90%)
- Superior speed control
- Operates at lower temperatures due to high efficiency
- Same technology as deployed in hybrid electric vehicles
- Designed to withstand outdoor environment
- Totally enclosed fan cooled
- Three-phase motor, 56 Square Flange, Six-Pole, and Low Noise