The Electric 3-Series Titanium heater is the latest technology in pool and spa heating. The E3T is built with titanium heating elements and 316L stainless steel to withstand extreme pool water conditions, including salt water chlorinated pools. The E3T heater operates by utilizing the latest solid-state design and flow sensor technology. It has easy to use digital controls with diagnostics. The compact size makes it is easy to install for new construction or replacement installations.
The E3T is equipped with easy to use digital controls and diagnostics. The digital control center shows the desired set point and lets you set the temperature exactly where you want it. The easy to read display allows you to see temperature, GPM flow, and diagnostics. The intuitive alert system keeps you informed.
- Electronic pool or spa heater
- Easy to use digital controls and diagnostics
- Titanium element designed for extreme water environments such as in spas and salt water
- Solid state controls eliminates noisy and troublesome contactors for quiet, reliable operation
- Advanced design allows the heater to modulate power, only using the energy necessary to maintain the desired temperature
- Easy to install and easily replace any existing pool or spa heater
- Comes standard with union connections
- Latest flow sensor technology
- 316L Stainless steel construction
- Kilowatts: 11
- BTU/HR: 18,767
- Union Connections: 1-1/2"
- Flow Rate: Minimum 15 Gallons Per Minute
- Model: ELS-R-0011-1-TI / ELS-D-0011-1-TI
- Volts: 240 Volt, Single Phase
- Breaker(s) Required: (1) 30 Amp
Polytec Pools recommends that you have your heater installed by a qualified professional.
Raypak has a policy regarding internet sales that may affect your warranty coverage.You can access and read Raypak's internet policy on their website at www.raypak.com/poolframe.htm. If you have any questions or concerns about Raypak's internet policy and their warranty coverage, please call Raypak at (805) 278-5300.