Polytec Pools makes every effort to ship your products within 48 hours of us receiving your order (Monday-Friday and excluding holidays). If an item is on back order you will be notified immediately and given an approximate time it will ship. Polytec Pools will not ship to P.O. Boxes. All Shipments are subject to stock availability. Free shipping promotion applies to the lower 48 States in the US.
- If your neighborhood cannot accommodate a large truck (ie. you live on a cul-de-sac, a one way street, unpaved road or have obstructions such as overhanging trees) you may need to make alternative arrangements.
- Depending on your order, you may need extra help to unload. The driver will likely help you but is not obligated to do so.
- Delivery times vary but are usually four to ten working days depending on your location and proximity to the dispatching warehouse (longer if the product is back-ordered, in which case you will be notified prior to shipment and have the option to cancel.) We´ve found that average delivery time is about a week.
- You will be contacted prior to delivery and you or someone you appoint will need to be present at the time of delivery.
- Always count the items delivered and compare them to your delivery bill. Note any differences in quantities before you sign and also make a note of any damages on the delivery bill before you sign to accept delivery.
- If you encounter substantial damage (ie. large holes in the boxes, contents spilling out or missing) please refuse delivery and contact us immediately.
NOTE: If you sign the delivery statement without noting any and all damages and/or missing items, neither we nor the shipping company will be held responsible for those lost or damaged items.
All merchandise sold by Polytec Pools comes with a manufactures warranty. For defective products please refer to the warranty information included in your packing material. Polytec Pools will assist if needed on defective items within 30 days of purchase. If you have any questions feel free to Contact Us.
Polytec Pools does not express or imply any warranty.
Polytec Pools expressly disclaims liability for any loss, injury or damage of any kind resulting from the use or inability to use an item we sell.
Installation of Heaters
Polytec Pool recommends that heaters be installed by Pool Professionals (someone that can be verified in the trade). Manufactures may question your warranty if the heater is installed by someone other than a Pool Professional.
Returns for any product non-defective (unused and uninstalled) excluding software, electronic parts and special order items can be done so within 30 days from original purchase date. A restocking fee of 20% will be applied and customer will be responsible for original shipping charges and cost of returning the product. Returned merchandise must be in the original packaging and in resellable condition and include all parts, literature, manuals, warranty cards, original invoice and rebate forms when applicable, etc. Please be advised that resellable condition includes the condition of the shipping box. Electronic items and all installed merchandise are non-returnable. Please refer to the manufacture for warranty on these defective items. All returns require authorization from Polytec Pools. Please contact us at 702-896-4194 to receive a Merchandise Return Authorization number prior to returning goods. There will be no returns on software, spas, slides and special order items.
FREE DELIVERY does not mean there are no shipping charges incurred by us. FREE DELIVERY means we have included normal shipping charges in the price of the product for the customer's convenience. If a product is returned per our Return Policy, these normal shipping charges will be deducted if the item is returned through no fault of ours.
In the event damage should occur during shipping via FedEx, UPS or USPS, Purchaser must contact Polytec Pools within 2 business days so we can file a claim. If purchaser fails to notify Polytec Pools within 7 calendar days from delivery date which corresponds with carriers claim policies, Polytec Pools will not be held responsible for replacing such damaged items.
In the event damage should occur during shipping via Common Carrier, purchaser must have driver note damage at time of acceptance then contact shipping carrier immediately to file a shipping claim. Polytec Pools will help with the claim process if help is needed. Polytec Pools is not responsible for damage occurred during shipping.
In the event that we ship an item other than the one you ordered, Polytec Pools will cover return shipping costs and promptly ship out the correct item if returned to us within 10 days of your receipt of goods. Please contact Polytec Pools at 702-896-4194 to receive a Merchandise Return Authorization number prior to returning goods. Any item shipped to us without an Authorization Number will be refused.
Returns, defective or otherwise, will not be authorized for return if the product was shipped by freight truck line (non UPS or FedEx). Your sole remedy in this case, will be warranty service from the manufacturer's field warranty service centers, unless otherwise stated in writing from Polytec Pools. All returned goods are subject to inspection prior to giving credit.
Cancelled orders are only allowed if product has not been shipped. If an item is special ordered from the manufacture with your approval and has already shipped to us or you the order may not be cancelled or returned. Cancellations are only accepted by phone. We do not accept order cancellations via email.