High voltage relay kit for Compool control systems.
TYPE : DPST
MAX AMPS : 20
PUMP HP MAX : 3
LIGHTS MAX : 1000 WATTS, 500 PER POLE
CONNECTOR BLOCK : EACH SCREW ACCEPTS TWO 12-GAUGE WIRES
- Remove high voltage panel from right-side compartment of Power Center to expose high voltage wiring.
- Remove wingnut from mounting stud of Relay Kit, and position relay below existing relays.
- Loosen LOCK SCREW of hinged faceplate (left-side compartment), and swing it to expose low voltage section. Feed low voltage connector through lower hole, and mounting stud through upper hole in compartment divider.
- Plug low voltage connector into appropriate relay socket on circuit board, located behind hinged faceplate.
- Snap terminal block into appropriate position on mounting track in high voltage section. Push hard to secure.
- Make appropriate LINE and LOAD connections to terminal block.