Dread cleaning your pool and spa filters NO MORE! Filter Flosser was designed by a pool & spa owner for pool & spa owners!
With Filter Flosser, you'll spend less time, energy and water resources on regular filter maintenance, plus maximize the life of your filters. Simply attach your garden hose & get that cartridge filter really deep down clean! The Filter Flosser features a sturdy, corrosion resistant all aluminum body & construction - not leaky plastic. Filter Flossers curved nozzle design provides an extended cleaning area (more than double of the other cleaners) helping you to clean 50% faster & using 50% less water and it also virtually eliminates back-splash. Filter Flossers high pressure water and air agitation reaches deep down between pleats for more thorough cleaning and removes all of the built-up dirt that shortens the life of your filter cartridges.
- The handy on/off switch saves water & fussing.
- Comfortable ergonomic hand grip.
- Made in the USA with a 100% quality guarantee!
- For use with ANY SIZE filter cartridge!
- Does not damage cartridge filters as compared to other products on the market
- Manufactured from 100% aluminum
- Filter Flosser provides 7x more cleaning area than just a hose alone.
- Reduces cleaning time by 50%+
- Reduces the environmental impact by reducing water usage by 50%+
- Ergonomic design
- Provides better water quality and filtration by maintaining filter cleanliness.
- Reduces cartridge filter replacement through proper maintenance as per OEM
- Performance testing shows that Filter Flosser had a greater GPM (gallons per minute) than all other units tested.
- A durable well made product with more longevity as compared to other products made of a lesser quality plastic.
3-Ways to Clean for Best Results:
- Overall Cleaning - Hold 1/2" to 1" from filter with the nozzle at a 90deg angle from pleats. Move up and down in short strokes, from top to bottom of the filter.
- Particularly Dirty Areas - Hold 4" to 5" from filter with the water convergence point focused on a specific area.
- Build-Up Between Pleats - Turn nozzle parallel with pleats, 1/2" to 1" from filter. Move up and down in short strokes, from top to bottom of the filter.
- If you feel the water pressure is to low, try and connect to the homes "water main". This provides best water pressure from your home.
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Filter Flosser provides a lifetime warranty against any defects in material and workmanship. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by abnormal or unreasonable use or commercial/industrial uses.