DuraNiche niches are injection-molded of PVC for superior performance, non-corrosive durability and plumbing versatility - plus the lowest installed cost. DuraNiche comes in three models for concrete/gunite pools, vinyl/fiberglass pools, or for concrete/gunite spas. When paired with a Hayward AstroLite or AstroLite ll light fixture, you have the best quality and value in a lighting system available anywhere.
- Injection molded PVC fixture housing for corrosion free performance
- Socket conduit connecton designed for quick and simple gluing to PVC pipe. Provides a clean, reliable seal.
- U.L. approved sweep elbow fitting, coupling and reducer, included in SP0600U, SP0607U and SP0601U, meet the highest standard and provide the most convenient installation.
- All SP0600U and SP0607U niches have a 45 degree 1" outlet, which can be adjusted for top or rear conduit connection using the 45 degree U.L. approved sweep elbow (included). The SP0601U niche has a 1" rear outlet which can be adjusted to 45 degrees.
- All 1" outlets can be quickly converted to 3/4" with either a U.L. approved reducing adapter (included).
- Easily accessible connections for grounding/bonding.
- Internally-threaded connection for pressure testing of conduit line.
- UL Listed for fresh water and complies with N.E.C. (2002).