The Jandy APURE700 is designed for pools up to 12,000 Gallons.
Comes complete with APUREM Power Pack, PLC700 Cell with Unions, Cord and Flow Switch.
Jandy is pleased to announce the release of the AquaPure Electronic Chlorine Generator. The AquaPure is a self-contained, compact, purification system, which fulfills all of the pool's sanitizing needs. Utilizing ordinary salt, the electrolytic cell generates free chlorine year round. When the chlorine is finished purifying the pool water, it converts back into salt and the whole cycle repeats. The AquaPure consists of a high, performance cell, flow/temperature/salinity sensor with housing, and a power center with digital display. The AquaPure is simple to install and will provide years of trouble-free operation.
Jandy AquaPure features include:
- High Performance Electrolytic Cell is long lasting, made of solid titanium plates and coated with precious metals
- Self cleaning cycle that maximize cell life
- Unique tri-sensor that detects water flow, temperature, and true salinity
- Precision adjustments to increase or decrease production of chlorine
- Automatically "super chlorinates" water on a continuous basis
- Boost mode for increased pool usage
- Automatic cut-off for low water temperature
- LCD display of chlorine production, salinity, temperature, water flow, cell mode and service codes
- Advanced self-diagnostics and service indicators
- In-home control when interfaced with an AquaLink RS
How the Jandy AquaPure works:
- Just add salt (only 3000 parts per million)
- Turn on the AquaPure
(As the salt in the water passes through a AquaPure cell, it converts to sodium hypochlorite where it continuously shocks out chloramines and organics while maintaining the desired sanitizer level in the pool water)
- Sit back & relax
AquaPure is a closed loop system. There is no need to conually add chemicals. Once sanitization takes place, the sodium hypochlorite changes to salt and is used over and over again.