Paramount SDX® High Flow Safety Drain for Fiberglass (2 Pack) - White
SDX is a high flow suction outlet suitable for use as a wall fitting and also as a floor drain when debris removal is not a concern. A Retro version is available to bring existing suction outlet covers into compliance with the new law. SDX Retro fits existing plaster rings up to 10 in diameter.
SDX boasts a flow rating of 200 gpm on the floor and 192 gpm on the wall making it compatible with most residential pumps up to 3 hp. SDX has a 1.485 feet per second velocity at the opening at a maximum listed 200 gpm.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- NO SUMP REQUIRED - No need to chisel out a sump to meet the 1.5 times the pipe diameter sump depth requirement.
- SDX has a 1.485 feet per second velocity at the opening at a maximum listed 200 gpm.
- Approved as a bulkhead fitting so the safety is in the cover and plate.
- Patented "ribbed" design achieves high flow with sixty "mini" drains
- Suction doesn't transfer if one area is covered
- Dome shape to prevent a seal by a swimmer
- Anti-vortex shield blocks contact with direct suction
- SDX retro can be installed as a single cover with an SVRS installed on the line.
- "Retro" version fits existing suction outlets up to 10" in diameter
- Stainless steel security screws
- Secondary support plate secured to protect the sump and fittings
The Paramount SDX® High Flow Safety Drain for Fiberglass (2 Pack) - White is a replacement part for your pool for a better and safer swimming experience.