The SuperFlo pump is a product of more than 40 years of innovative hydraulic engineering. The result is an ability to move more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there's simply less wear and tear-and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment.
- With 1/2 HP - 21/2 HP, and single- and two-speed options, there's a perfect match to your application and assurance of minimum energy consumption.
- Cam and Ramp lid locks in place with a quarter-turn.
- Heavy-duty, high service factor 56 square flange motor for long life... commercial grade at a consumer price.
- Quiet operation due to superior internal flow design that reduces hydraulic noise.
- See-through lid permits easy inspection of strainer basket.
- SuperFlo is a direct...and superior...replacement for the Hayward Super Pump.
SuperFlo meets all the criteria for a superior pool, spa or water feature pump. It's super energy-efficient, it's quiet and super easy to maintain. Plus, it's designed with innovative materials that will stand up to the most demanding installations and conditions. Whether you're choosing your first pump or replacing older technology, SuperFlo is definitely a super choice.
- Self-priming for quick, easy start-up.
- 115 volt or 230 volt models available.
- Performance and pressure tested to ensure superior quality.
- UL/CUL/NSF certified.
- One-year limited warranty. See warranty for details.