The Triton C and C-3 filters feature a multi-diffuser system that increases filtration and flow. Water is routed through a sand-filled pressure vessel, where particles as small as thirty microns are trapped (the human eye can't see anything smaller than forty microns).
These multiple diffusers significantly reduce operating costs by increasing filtration and flow. Each filter is specially designed for efficiency and easy maintenance. Triton filters are engineered as single-piece tanks for superior strength. They're made from the toughest materials available in order to withstand harsh chemicals and weather. A slotted lateral design system gives the filter superior flow, and that means long cycles between cleanings.
- 2" and 3" connections for maximum flow.
- Durable fiberglass construction.
- 2" drains for easy winterizing.
- C and C-3 available in 30" and 36".
- NSF Listed.
- Overall operator convenience.
- Can be combined for tandem installation.
- Ten year tank warranty.